Oh give it up, dude. Your points are ridiculous.
- 10k more women die a year of breast cancer than men of prostate cancer
- September is National Prostate Cancer Awareness Month.
- NO ONE is entitled to sex.
- Men are not being forced to drop out of college. It’s their choice.
- Men may be expected to make more because they do make more. At least 20% more.
- Date rape is not a gift. “Man, I didn’t get raped tonight. I’m so bummed. I must not be pretty enough.” Said no woman EVER.
- Sexism exists. On all sides. Privilege is different from sexism. Be smart enough to the difference.
If refuse to engage in any further debate on this. I’m sorry your male ego is fragile and strong women with opinions who fight for the right to not have to circle the parking lot at night looking for a well lit spot hurts your being.
If don’t see that you have the privilege of doing something as simple as going for a run at night without feeling scared, I can’t help you. No one can.